You can play Monster Box here:
This is as far as I was able to get within 2 hours and 30 minutes. I reckon any run longer than that in Monster Box can’t be called a “speedrun”. There’s a slight lack of Monster Box videos out there, so hopefully this sparks some competition.
Here’s the Monster Box speedrun rules that I’m going to follow; If my in-game timer hits 2:30:00 (2hr30min), I’ll take the following as my score:
– Max MPM (money per minute)
– # of stickmen purchased
– Combined stickman level divided by maximum combined stickman level for boss kill upgrade path choice
– Combined monster level
– What level each of the upgrades are at (excluding the ones that are bought with boss kills)
– Bosses killed (up to LV50)
– “GAME OVER” count (counts as negative score, I’ll try keep this as low as possible. I recover from any “GAME OVER”s I run into by using the “Get-Set” function)
Should I ever purchase all 8 stickmen, achieve maximum combined stickman level, kill all 200 bosses, and achieve level 600 for all monsters all within the allotted 2hr30min, I will use the following stats to determine the run’s score compared to other runs that accomplish the same:
– Max MPM
– “GAME OVER” count
– Time taken (each second counts as negative score)
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- [ Highlights SN VS BLG – GAME 3 ] SN LẬT KÈO KINH ĐIỂN – SOFM MVP VỚI TRUNDLE DỰNG CỘT BĂNG MAX CHÍ
- Layton's Mystery Journey: Katrielle and the Millionaires' Conspiracy Deluxe Edition Part 1 Prologue!
- Mycaruba Shirt! ONE WEEK ONLY!
- We head to an NBA Game – Bobblehead Night
- Florida Gator Gameday Traditions 2014