Baseball in South Korea is more than a game. It’s akin to a religion. American missionaries first brought the sport to the peninsula in 1905, and the country absolutely loved it. Today, the Korean Baseball Organization (KBO) features 10 teams and a unique sporting culture all its own. The city of Busan and its hometown Lotte Giants have a particularly passionate fan base. From the hitters’ flashy bat flips, to the team’s famous “cheermaster” and its unlikely American super fan, consider this is your crash course on the joyful madness that is Lotte Giants fandom.
This Great Big Story was inspired by Genesis.
Got a story idea for us? Shoot us an email at hey [at] GreatBigStory [dot] com
Follow us behind the scenes on Instagram:
Make our acquaintance on Facebook:
Give us a shout on Twitter:
Come hang with us on Vimeo:
Visit our world directly:
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://ngtba.org/game/
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- [ Highlights SN VS BLG – GAME 3 ] SN LẬT KÈO KINH ĐIỂN – SOFM MVP VỚI TRUNDLE DỰNG CỘT BĂNG MAX CHÍ
- Layton's Mystery Journey: Katrielle and the Millionaires' Conspiracy Deluxe Edition Part 1 Prologue!
- Mycaruba Shirt! ONE WEEK ONLY!
- We head to an NBA Game – Bobblehead Night
- Florida Gator Gameday Traditions 2014