Craig Boddington shares a Mozambique safari camp with Paul Reid and Jack DeLozier of Legendary Arms Works, hunting with Mark Haldane of Zambeze Delta Safaris. Craig has an amazing hunt for a Nile crocodile, one of the wariest of all quarries, while Paul and Jack hunt the area’s abundant plains game.
A decade has now passed since I first visited Mark and Glen Haldane’s Zambeze Delta Safaris (ZDS). I was extremely impressed the first time…but unlike some outfits and areas that peak and deteriorate or, at best, maintain a status quo; in that decade Zambeze Delta Safaris has continued to improve. Their hunting areas, Coutadas 11 and 12, 2.5 million acres of wild Africa, have steadily improved, with visibly more game of all species every year. Their logistics and equipment have continued to be upgraded. The professional hunters and camp staff are competent…and the leadership makes it all work.
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://ngtba.org/game/
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- [ Highlights SN VS BLG – GAME 3 ] SN LẬT KÈO KINH ĐIỂN – SOFM MVP VỚI TRUNDLE DỰNG CỘT BĂNG MAX CHÍ
- Layton's Mystery Journey: Katrielle and the Millionaires' Conspiracy Deluxe Edition Part 1 Prologue!
- Mycaruba Shirt! ONE WEEK ONLY!
- We head to an NBA Game – Bobblehead Night
- Florida Gator Gameday Traditions 2014