[ENGLISH RECIPE BELOW]
* Video có phụ đề tiếng Việt, các bạn bật CC để xem. Ngoài ra, nhớ chỉnh chế độ 720p(HD) để xem video đẹp nhất nhé.
* Công thức và các lưu ý cụ thể được đăng tại savoury days:
[Press CC to activate subtitles in English]
A. For the dough
260 gr (2 cup) bread flour – sifted
35 gr (3 Tbsp) caster sugar – sifted
3 gr (1/2 tsp) salt
5 gr (1 – 1/2 tsp) instant dry yeast
60 ml (1/4 cup milk) – room tempt.
60 ml (1/4 cup) milk + 3 ml (1/2 tsp) lemon juice (or 60 ml buttermilk) – room tempt.
1 egg (50 gr shell excluded) – room tempt.
40 gr (3 Tbsp) unsalted butter – soft
B. For the topping
35 gr (1/4 cup) flour – sifted
1 gr (1/8 tsp) cocoa powder
30 gr (2 Tbsp) unsalted butter – soft
25 gr (2 Tbsp) caster sugar – sifted
1 gr (1/8 tsp) salt
1/2 egg – room tempt. (beat 1 egg and get 25 gr)
10 ml (2 tsp) strong coffee (freshly brewed preferred)
C. For the Fillings:
12 pieces of unsalted butter (3 – 4 gr each)
SOME NOTES FOR SUCCESS
1. If your yeast is not “instant”, don’t forget to activate it before adding it into the flour.
How to activate yeast: Warm up 60 ml milk so that it’s at 35 – 38 degrees (shouldn’t be hotter or it will weaken or kill the yeast). Add the yeast into the milk with 1/2 tsp sugar, mix well and leave it there for 10 – 15 minutes. The yeast will “bloom”, creating a foam brown-gray layer on the surface of the milk.
2. As different types of flour has different capacity of water absorption. So the amount of milk can be adjusted depending on the texture of the dough. If it’s too dry, add some milk.
3. If this is the first time you make Papparoti, you can double the topping recipe to make sure that you won’t run out of topping. The remaining topping can be kept in the freezer for later use.
Music: Walk In The Park Full by Audionautix is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license (
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://ngtba.org/am-thuc/