From the Film Australia Collection. Made by the National Film Board 1949. Directed by Lee Robinson. In the estuaries and lagoons of the Northern Territory, freshwater and saltwater crocodile are hunted for their hides by both Indigenous and non-Indigenous hunters. This film shows Aboriginal people using age-old hunting techniques to land crocs either for food or for skins. The methods employed by the professional hunters, who earn as much as 3000 pounds during the season, are also depicted, followed by a brief look at how the hides are skinned and prepared before being transported to the leather factories of Sydney and Melbourne.
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://ngtba.org/game/
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- [ Highlights SN VS BLG – GAME 3 ] SN LẬT KÈO KINH ĐIỂN – SOFM MVP VỚI TRUNDLE DỰNG CỘT BĂNG MAX CHÍ
- Layton's Mystery Journey: Katrielle and the Millionaires' Conspiracy Deluxe Edition Part 1 Prologue!
- Mycaruba Shirt! ONE WEEK ONLY!
- We head to an NBA Game – Bobblehead Night
- Florida Gator Gameday Traditions 2014